Coronet Pageant Queens

Friday, November 21, 2008

Words from Queen April


From the Nat'l Ms. Heart of the Home Supreme Queen:
"My name is April Denise Bryant Johnson. I am 33 years old and my birthday is in---April :-). I have been married to Jason Johnson since 1997. I have two children, Jacob, age 11, and Samantha, age 8. I have a degree in Human Services and previously worked as a state social worker and also as a service coordinator for children with developmental delays. Disabled in a car accident in december 2004, this ended my dream of going back to school to become a nurse. I have since started to substitute teach occasionally which I have found that I really enjoy. I enjoy spending time with my family, consignment/thrift store shopping, ebay, nature, taking pictures, and crafts, when and if I ever have time. I volunteer with both Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts and also any other opportunity that may arise."

No comments: